Last week, the theme challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments’ challenge was “Anything Goes” 3-D project/card/whatever. Hmmmm….seemed so easy and not restricted to colors, themes, etc.
Okay – thinking hat on what do I create this time???? It always seems like that first 7 months of every year there are so many activities happening so why not make another gift card item. Again, challenging myself not to make anything with flowers and/or birds, I chose to use the Petal Pizzazz stamp set. I love this stamp set.
This card can be used for any occasion (by just changing your color selection) for baby shower, bridal, graduation, birthday, etc. A week late but here’s my card:
Here is the inside of the card:
- Stamp Set: Petal Pizzazz
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- Classic Inks: Rose Red
- Textured Impressions Embossing Folder: Polka Dots
- Sizzix Die: BigZ Clear Scallop Square
- Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Ex-Lg
- Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding
- Accessories: Rhinestone Brads – Circle Fire, Dimensionals
Filed under: 3-D Techniques & Projects, Gift Cards, Punch Art, Ribbon, Sizzix (Dies, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders | Tagged: Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Circle Scallop Punch, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Hand Stamped Sentiments, Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set, Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Rose Red Cardstock, Stampin'Up!, Stampin'Up! only, SUO, Very Vanilla | Leave a comment »